By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Thursday, 20 Aug 2026
  • HomePage
  • History
  • My Feed
  • My Interests
  • My Saves
  • Newsletter Page
Subscribe
News247 Nigeria
  • Home
  • News
    • Breaking News
    • Africa News
    • Crime News
    • Education
    • Heath News
    • Human Angle
    • Security News
    • World News
  • Healthy Living
  • Business
  • Politics
  • Analysis
  • Feature
  • Opinion
    • Editorial
    • Column
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • 🔥
  • News
  • Politics News
  • Sports News
  • Crime News
  • Business News
  • National News
  • Politics
  • World News
  • Nigeria
  • Sports News
Font ResizerAa
News247 NigeriaNews247 Nigeria
  • HomePage
  • History
  • My Feed
  • My Interests
  • My Saves
  • Newsletter Page
Search
  • Home
  • News
    • Breaking News
    • Africa News
    • Crime News
    • Education
    • Heath News
    • Human Angle
    • Security News
    • World News
  • Healthy Living
  • Business
  • Politics
  • Analysis
  • Feature
  • Opinion
    • Editorial
    • Column
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
© 2026 News247ng Nigeria - All Rights Reserved | Designed by AuspiceWeb
News247 Nigeria > Blog > Lifestyle > Sandra Onyenucheya Adds Property And Violence Claims Against Edoho
Lifestyle

Sandra Onyenucheya Adds Property And Violence Claims Against Edoho

Editor
Last updated: May 21, 2026 1:58 pm
Editor
135 Views
3 Min Read
Share
SHARE

LAGOS — The public marital dispute involving veteran broadcaster Frank Edoho and his estranged wife Sandra Onyenucheya has taken a more serious turn. Onyenucheya has added fresh and more serious allegations to her earlier posts. She now claims Edoho subjected her to domestic violence and sold a jointly owned property without her knowledge.

She shared the new claims on her social media accounts on Wednesday. The posts generated significant public reaction and have kept the story at the top of Nigeria’s entertainment and lifestyle conversation for several days running.

Onyenucheya said the property in question was co-owned during their marriage. She alleged that Edoho sold it unilaterally and that she only discovered the transaction after the fact. She said she has documentation to support her claims but has not shared it publicly.

Related News

  • Meet Osasere Okundaye, Nigeria’s Youngest Chartered Accountant at 19
  • Bespoke Tailoring Is Quietly Shaping the Future of Nigerian Men’s Fashion
  • Wife of Nation of Islam Leader Khadijah Farrakhan Dies in United States

She also alleged that physical violence occurred on multiple occasions during the marriage. This is the most serious allegation she has made so far. The claim moves the dispute from the category of personal grievance into potentially criminal territory.

Edoho’s Response So Far

Edoho has still not issued a direct, specific denial of any of the allegations. His interview last weekend, in which he spoke about his fear of emotional pain, touched on his personal state of mind but did not address the specific charges his wife has levelled against him.

Related News

  • Content Creator Jarvis Defends Digital Hustle Amid Olodo Uprising Debate
  • Benin Tasks Native Doctors to Curse Kidnappers and Criminals
  • Igboho Defends Actions Against Crime as ACF Warns of Anarchy

His management team has remained largely silent. Legal experts say the absence of a direct denial is not necessarily an admission. They note that legal counsel often advises clients not to respond publicly to allegations that may end up before a court.

However, public relations advisers say prolonged silence in the face of escalating allegations can be damaging to a public figure’s reputation. Several people in Edoho’s industry circle have privately urged him to address the matter more directly and transparently.

What the Law Says

Nigeria’s Violence Against Persons Prohibition Act covers physical, emotional, and economic abuse within relationships. It applies in the FCT and has been adopted by several states. A victim can file a report with the police or approach the court directly for a protective order.

On the property matter, Nigerian property law allows co-owners to challenge the validity of a sale made without their consent. If Onyenucheya can prove joint ownership and lack of consent, a court could order the transaction reversed or grant her compensation.

As of Thursday morning, no formal legal action has been filed by either party in any Nigerian court. Observers say the matter is heading toward a formal legal confrontation if the two sides cannot reach a private resolution. The story remains one of the most followed celebrity sagas in Nigeria this month.

Share this:

  • Share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Facebook
  • Share on X (Opens in new window) X
  • Share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window) LinkedIn
  • Share on Telegram (Opens in new window) Telegram
  • Share on Threads (Opens in new window) Threads
  • Share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window) WhatsApp

Like this:

Like Loading…

Related


Discover more from News247 Nigeria

Subscribe to get the latest posts sent to your email.

TAGGED:Celebrity MarriageDomestic Violence ClaimsFrank EdohoLifestyle NewsSandra Onyenucheya
Share This Article
Email Copy Link Print
Previous Article Davido Warns Marine Minister Over Alleged Victimisation of His People
Next Article US Bars Entry of Nationals From DRC, Uganda and South Sudan

Your Trusted Source for Accurate and Timely Updates!

Our commitment to accuracy, impartiality, and delivering breaking news as it happens has earned us the trust of a vast audience. Stay ahead with real-time updates on the latest events, trends.
FacebookLike
XFollow
InstagramFollow
LinkedInFollow
MediumFollow
QuoraFollow
- Advertisement -
Ad image

You Might Also Like

Lifestyle

Nigerian Gen Z Are Rewriting the Rules of Work and Hustle Culture

By
Publisher
Lifestyle

CAN Black Sunday June 14: How Nigeria’s Churches Are Preparing to Mourn

By
Publisher
Lifestyle

Frank Edoho Wife Makes Explosive Abuse Claims Online

By
Publisher
News

Oyo Teacher Adesiyan Adegboye Buried After School Attack Killing

By
Publisher
News247 Nigeria
Facebook Twitter Youtube Linkedin Rss

About US

News247NG is a Nigerian digital news platform delivering fast, credible and up-to-date reports on politics, business, technology, entertainment, sports and world events. Our goal is to keep readers informed 24/7 with accurate and responsible journalism.
Information Pages
  • ABOUT US
  • CONTACT US
  • TERMS OF USE
  • PRIVACY POLICY
  • COOKIE POLICY
  • DISCLAIMER
  • DMCA / COPYRIGHT
Useful Links
  • HomePage
  • History
  • My Feed
  • My Interests
  • My Saves
  • Newsletter Page

© News247ng Nigeria. AuspiceWeb Design. All Rights Reserved.

Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?

%d